Thursday, October 8, 2009

I cut myself while shaving, now everytime my hair grows in at that spot they are white hair. why?

i cut myself a little under my chin kinda where my goatee would be at and now everytime my hair grows in there they are white and the rest of my beard is black why does this happen



I cut myself while shaving, now everytime my hair grows in at that spot they are white hair. why?

Wow, that sounds strange...maybe you go to the doctor and check up on it. You could have cut something important so then your body will produce white hair?



Or maybe you are just aging...but that would still be strange to have a certain spot white.



Good luck with that.



I cut myself while shaving, now everytime my hair grows in at that spot they are white hair. why?

Oh, that is so weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment