Thursday, October 8, 2009

I got white hair....can you tell me why?

Hi all..



I am a 21 old young lady, however I noticed I am getting old much faster than others. I pick average 2 white hairs up every 2 day. That is just 2 scary,



Plz. if any of you konw y, plz let me konw and help me. I really need to get out of this, I still have a long way to go .



Thank you



I got white hair....can you tell me why?

im a 14 year old guy and i got lots of grey hairs....i hav grey hairs because of genetics...plus if ur asian, u hav a bigger percentage of getting grey hairs at a young age....it doesnt mean ur getting "old" u dont hav to worry about it...if ur really self-conscious, u can always color ur hair....lots of solutions for getting rid of it



I got white hair....can you tell me why?

You may want to ask your doctor about this, they could help you out and maybe give you something to take. I don't know why this happens but in high school, one of my friends had white hair! he was only 16. So it does happen.



I got white hair....can you tell me why?

it has to be stress... my bf stresses about work like crazy hes 29 and has alot of white hair, I also have a young teacher who's husband passed away her hair is almost all white because of the stress she goes through. If not you can check in with your family doctor. hope this helps!



I got white hair....can you tell me why?

Ignore the lupus-creep - he answers that to any question.



Short of that, when your hair turns grey/white is largely genetically determined. If this is the case with you, there's nothing to be done but dyeing if you want that. It's not dangerous or anything.



But just to be sure, next time you go to the doctor, ask him about it: He'd know if there is something he'd have to check for.

No comments:

Post a Comment