Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bollywood hair?

I am a white american girl with long brown hair... I love watching Indian movies and envy the girls with their thick hair! Ok ok so I know they get a good stylist and stuff for the movies but how do I get it so thick like that?



Bollywood hair?

Indianise yourself maybe :-)



Bollywood hair?

hair extensions!



Bollywood hair?

i dont think you can i mean you can ask a stylist but i dont think you can



Bollywood hair?

The answer is they have hair extensions.. Try a clip in style that clips under long layers.. they have many diffrent products now and they just clip on to they hair and they make your hair more thick, fuller and looks great.. I have short hair and I use them to make my hair longer and fuller.. attached is a link to a supplier..



Bollywood hair?

To have honest to god thick hair, well some of it is genetics. Like I have such thick, wavy hair and its completely natural, I get it from my mother. Some say it is a blessing, I sometimes think otherwise when it gets unruly...



However, you can fake it with products nowadays. They have shampoos/conditioners that thicken the strand, so it makes it appear thicker. Pantene has a good product.



After washing your hair, apply a thickening serum (such as Bedhead or Tigi, can be found at alot of stores and salons). Then blow dry your hair with a flat brush, but hold your head upside down so you can blow dry your hair underneath. This makes your hair have more body and appear thicker.



Hope I helped a bit!



Bollywood hair?

Besides using good products, you have to know that these girls also follow traditional home remedies. Most of them get an oil massage (for their hair) at least once a month. They typically use coconut oil, but ayurvedic oil, especially oil containing amla as an ingredient is even better for hair. (I've used it and I can vouch for it.)



Another thing to remember is that these girls also follow a strict diet, work out regularly. This makes a trendous difference to skin and hair. Check out photos of stars who follow a vegetarian/vegan diet. (I think Joaquin Phoenix is one of them.)



I once went to a party where there a couple of Bollywood actresses, and they didn't eat anything there, and had a single drink the entire night. Which means that they stay away from such food/drink as often as they can.



Of course, with exercise, using good shampoo and conditioner, and an oil massage with an excellent oil will help, but it will take time before you can see the results.



Bollywood hair?

VOLUMIZING GEL. BUT FOR ME WHAT WORKS BEST IS WHEN YOUR HAIR IS WET SPRAY YOUR FAVORITE FINISHING SPRAY - FIRM HOLD-, NOT HAIR SPRAY-ON THE ROOTS AND THEN DRY. ROOTS FIRST. WHEN YOU STYLE AGAIN SPRAY THE ROOTS. COMB AND STYLE AS USUAL AND SPRAY TO SET. I HAVE VERY LONG AND THICK HAIR. THIS WORKS REALLYWELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment