Saturday, August 1, 2009

I just bought this new white shirt. I forgot I had hair dye on the table. So the hair dye got on my

How can you get hair dye out of a white shirt



I just bought this new white shirt. I forgot I had hair dye on the table. So the hair dye got on my new shirt.

you can try a bleach soloution, but hair dye is very tough to get out. i would mix 1 part bleach to 2 parts water and only soak the actual stain not the whole shirt. leave it in there overnight, wash and repeat. I would not be too dissapointed if it does not work. you may just need to dye the whole shirt a color the stain wont show. turn that new white shirt into a new black shirt!



I just bought this new white shirt. I forgot I had hair dye on the table. So the hair dye got on my new shirt.

About the only thing i know of that will take hair dye out is a perming solution.. but don't know what it will do to a shirt.. I know it takes it off of skin. so if the shirt is really important to you you may want to try it and see what happens. other than that i don't think anything will take it out..



when i clean carpets i use a spray called Mean Green you can get it at discount stores. it works on alot of stuff. could try that.. takes alot of soaking and scrubbing but it may also get it out..



anything other than those to things i don't know.. just don't wash and dry before trying to get stain out or nothing at all will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment