Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair help, please?

okay so i am a bi-racial (black and white) teen with frizzy and curly hair. when my hair is curly, it curls up so tight that its above my shoulders. but when i straighten it, it comes about 4 inches below my shoulder. but i'm tired of the same old hairstyles everyday. could someone please tell me how to achieve other hairstyles? i really like the waves that miley cyrus wears on hannah montana. and the way mia from degrassi wears her hair. and shirley temple curls. i am open for any ideas, and i want to not have to go to the salon to get it done.



thanks in advance!!!



[and could you give me they directions too?]



Hair help, please?

this might help



http://pursebuzz.com/?p=79



Hair help, please?

A lot of my friends are biracial, and some of them had their hair relaxed straight and it looks AMAZING.



Hair help, please?

you just search on internet you'll get it...wish best of luck..bye



Hair help, please?

uhm, try curling it(like miley) with a curling iron, then get about 2-4 bobby pins and pin them up(like this: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4005141248/n...

No comments:

Post a Comment