Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair in the summer?

I have very curly hair. I am half black and half white. I usually flat iron my hair. So for about a week this summer I will be swimming and getting my hair wet and I wont have time to flat iron it because I will be swimming each day. Is there any ways I can put up my hair so it will still look good when it's curly? I am not interested in a swimming cap.



Hair in the summer?

You can try a messy bun. If your not into that type of style try like Pig Tails I know I know its sounds cheesy but its really cute while ur swiming or when ur out. Me personaly I have HUGE hair and I starighten my hair too. During the summer I am a swiming FREAK! So usually I like to french braid my hair and leave it like that for like 3 days (shower like that). It works great because you cant tell if your hair is straight or curly! I hope I helped!!



Hair in the summer?

Since it will be wet it will probably be weighed down no one will notice if its frizzy.



I have the same problem but I have wavy hair and I straighten my hair every week.



When I go to the pool I let it get wet and the next day it gets wet again try to put your hair into a ponytail though if your that conscious.



Hair in the summer?

my friend is half black and half white with curly hair. when she come over to swim at my house she wears her hair in low bun a little bit above her neck. or she wears a cute hat. you could try a head band and a bun.



Hair in the summer?

I have very curly hair too... b4 u go swimming put a little bit of conditioner in your hair even if its dry... this keeps it from getting frizzy... also when u put it up use a VERY light hairrspray or gel...happy summer=]



Hair in the summer?

Pull your hair into a ponytail, then bobby pin the tail down, one section at a time, leaving some of the ends sticking out so that it still looks a little messy. You can wear this one all day long!



Hair in the summer?

try a messy bun. my hair's curly and thats the one style that looks good on me no matter how frizzy my hair is.

No comments:

Post a Comment