Sunday, July 26, 2009

Looking for the name & pic of an older, campy actor/comedian with white hair and handlebar musta

I'm not positive but I think I can remember this guy in some films or commercials in the late 80's and early 90's. He always seemed a little gay or perverted. I would compare him to an older Bruce Vilanch. Any help would be greatly appreciated!



Looking for the name %26amp; pic of an older, campy actor/comedian with white hair and handlebar mustache Pls help!?

Could you be thinking of Rip Taylor?



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Taylor



Looking for the name %26amp; pic of an older, campy actor/comedian with white hair and handlebar mustache Pls help!?

It sounds like Rip Taylor. He WAS gay, but not necessarily perverted. He just liked lewd humor.



Edit: Sorry -- he IS gay. I didn't mean he was dead or anything - at least not in the final sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment