Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

im white and have very very curly hair but no one in my family or that i even know has curly hair and the only way i can wear it that it acyually looks good is in a ponytail and i want to be able to wear it down when i go bask to school so i anyone know how i can tame it and get rid of the frizz and any hairstyles???? thanks so nuch



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

I agree with anonymous except skip the shampoo because it tends to dry out your hair and make it more frizzy. You need to keep as much of your natural oils as possible. Use conditioner and massage your scalp, comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb and your fingers, and rinse with warm water. Believe me, it'll be just as clean. Gently dry with towel by squeezing - not twisting. Hairspray is an okay thought, but I prefer a good leave-in conditioner. I agree with the gel application technique.



It's also important to buy good products. You really get what you pay for in this department. For leave-in conditioner, I like Redken anti-snap. For gel, I buy the stuff that the guys use for mowhawks - the super-hard stuff.



For hairstyles, I like to use those little snappy clips. Make sure you test them in the store to see that they snap good and hard or they won't hold your hair. I like to do a tamed-down version of the Elaine (from Seinfeld) hair-do. It seems to fit my personality.



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

OMG i have sooooo much curly hair.. soo.. i think maybe.. put a clip in it .. or something like my avatar.. otherwise.. get some gel that controls frizz! good luck!



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

I have the same problem!!! What you need to do is get your top layer cut off. Or you can buy some straightening gel, put it on, and then straighten your hair. Then you can curl it with curlers, and it will look great!! I know its a lot off work, but trust me, its DEFINENTLY worth it!!!



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

well you can do this two ways. 1. if you shower in the morning, wash your hair.. make sure it's shampooed, combed %26amp; conditioned. then gently dry your hair, but just enough so it's not dripping wet. then take some hair spray %26amp; very LIGHTLY spray it through the hair.. this is just used to calm the hair %26amp; prevent frizz. then take some gel %26amp; scrunch your hair a bit to keep the curls volumized. do this through out your whole head %26amp; you're ready to go.



2. if you don't shower in the morning just be sure to wet your hair %26amp; then follow the same process. good luck [=



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

Try Phytodefrisant



http://www.bathandbodyworks.com



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

Go talk to a hair dresser about products to use to control the frizz, and curl. Maybe they can suggest a cut that is a little more flattering and less fly away...like layers or just a good trim and reshaping.



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

Just go to a salon and have it relaxed.



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

I would visit a bookstore and take a look at any books on how to care for curly hair. Regardless of your race, the care is the same. Remember this word: MOISTURIZE. This is the best way to control frizz and kind of weigh your hair down and give the curls really good shape.



The other tip I would give you is to be generous with the products you use. basically use lots of product. The ones I like the best are the Pantene and Fructis line of products. They really give my crazy curls definition.



I went to an expensive salon that specializes in curly hair and they taught me to shape the curls using product. It takes a lot of time but the end result is really nice. here are some websites to help get you going...



PLEASE!! help with curly hair!!!!!!!?

Im Asian and we usally dont get curly but i do.The thing i do is i striaghtnin my hair(but if u dont)Then mix gel and bioselk and wala ur hair is smooth and stays down

No comments:

Post a Comment