Thursday, July 30, 2009

I found a single strand of white hair.. and im 18, male?

whats happening to me?



I found a single strand of white hair.. and im 18, male?

Dont worry about it that doesnt mean nothing I have a friend who was born with a Grey patch in the middle of his that goes pretty far back he looks like a skunk but That doesnt mean he has had to endure extra stress or something like that he was just inherited that by genetics.



I found a single strand of white hair.. and im 18, male?

nothing pppl just have some hairs diferent like me i have a red hair



I found a single strand of white hair.. and im 18, male?

Chill out I wouldn't freak out. My cousin is 14 and she has a lot. Its probably from stress.



I found a single strand of white hair.. and im 18, male?

You are going grey! It's nothing bad. Some people start going grey young and some when they get older. It will happen slowly, over a period of 2 or 3 decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment