Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why do i have hair around my nipples and one directly on my nipple?

I'm 16 and have a bcup but i also have chest hair a little and acne on my chest along with hair on my nipples. I have irregular periods since i was 12 but i am using birth control to get it regular. I'm wondering why i have acne, white dots on my nipple and hair, and chest hair.



Why do i have hair around my nipples and one directly on my nipple?

Don't freak out, everything you have is NORMAL. Women tend to break out, be it on their chest, face or back before they start their periods. Hair grows everywhere, especially where there are plenty of oil glands ( around the nipple to help it from drying, around the mouth to keep the lips from getting chapped). The little whit dots are just clogged oil glands. No need to be concerned, they clear on their own and won't cause problems. If the hair is bothersome, just pluck it. I don't recommend waxing just because the skin in these areas is very thin and sensitive. You may also want to talk to your doc about the birth control your on, some can actually make your skin worse rather than help it.



Why do i have hair around my nipples and one directly on my nipple?

hmm.



this is somewhat unusual mah friend,



although you should definelty see a doctor for this.



I have never heard of it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment