Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's this long white hair on my arm?

I have a single strand of a long white hair (measuring 2cm/0.75inch) on my upper arm. It is thin so it's kind of transparent, only under good lighting can I find it. I've pulled it out before, but it regrew...



I asked a friend about it, she told me not to pull it out because it's supposedly "good luck". But that's a bit too awkward to believe.



What's this long white hair on my arm?

Evolution dude, go see a doctor lol



What's this long white hair on my arm?

It happens. Don't worry about it.



What's this long white hair on my arm?

Just that odd chromosome that went haywire. If you asked family, you'd probably find out it was genetic.



What's this long white hair on my arm?

It is just one of those things. Learn to love it, as it is simply part of your uniqueness. Sometimes, an injury can cause our hair in that particular spot to turn white or change its texture. I have a friend who had the most unbelievable "luck" to be struck TWICE by lightning, and she survived, no less! Now, her hair on the spot on her head where the lightning hit both times is pure white. She also has some rather unusual energetic capabilities as a result as well. But unless there is some kind of discomfort associated with your long white hair, just relax and enjoy having a unique feature which you can be proud of.



What's this long white hair on my arm?

uhhhg thats kinda wierd...



i would see someone about it

No comments:

Post a Comment