Thursday, July 30, 2009

How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

Don't dye it. When your natural color roots grow out you will look unkempt. Get a good stylish haircut, and keep it groomed. Sometimes poor nutrition can cause the hair follicles to quit producing colored hair strands. If this is your problem, improve your nutrition. check out some natural herbal medicine remedies if it is truly "before your time". Check out what age your relatives hair turned white. You may be exactly the right age for the white hair. The issue may be self acceptance. This is one of the most important issues that humans have to face, isn't it?



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

ya,but 15 is not a perfect age of white hair. Report It



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

i'm just 15 years old. some of my hair are white.



I'm very worried. It's so embaracing becoz my haircolor is black and white hair are hilighted.I'm an Indian so no one in my class has white hair.



everyone teazes me. Report It



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

Dye it! Thats what Taylor should do from American Idol!



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

hair dye



Whatever you do don't pluck it, you pluck one, six come to its funeral.



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

its called hair dye



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

maybe releiving stress could help stop them growing....and dying your hair would be good



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

Dye it



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

you can dye it and try not to be stressed out as much or it could run in your family.



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

Hair color



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

Eat lots of charcoal



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

dye it black.



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

Dye it or go ala` Taylor!



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

why are you trying to get rid of it?!? i've never understood that. i've had a patch of randomly gray/ white hair since i was about 2 ( and i'm only 21). people thought it was a little strange when i was little, but i got over it. i guess you can dye it, but what's wrong with a little individuality? how old are you anyway?



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

dye it..



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

You can dye it but if you don't have a whole head full then you can get the dye that just touches up your roots with your natural color.



Hope this helps



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

you cant get rid of white hair unless you dye it, the best way to disguise it would be hihglights!



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

embrace it, gray hair is wonderful, shows a sign on wisdom, or stress, or that you have young children. Either way, don't dye it, everyone does that, to meet some "standard", which by the way I don't understand. Be yourself, and love it, everyone dyes their hair, don't fall into that trend. Good luck....



How did u get rid of white hair? I'm to young!?

I have had one white hair since I was 16. I am now 24, and I don't pluck it or anything. I actually think it's great! If you are really insecure about it, only have a few, and don't think you will get too bald in the future, pluck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment