Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

no way, if you feel like a change perhaps get a few hilights.



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

Absolutely not. White hair is very dignified and, on the right person, can be sexy as hell!!



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

no, is this a guy?



wouldn't be surprized.



no dad's and grandpa's must allways have white hair.



do you see fred flnstone with brown hair anymore?



i don't.



now if it were a lady..



don't go pompus. like martha stewart



But maybe a little light brown wouldn't hurt..



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

no way! white hair looks so kool. you could try putting a silverish white hair dye through it, that'll really enhance it n make it look ultra shiny. it'll also freshen up ur features...so go for it!



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

Why not? At least you've got hair...I'm 35 and I'm bald.



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

Try one of the temporary hair colors, see if you like it.. Try blond.



However you may loose your senior discount!



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

Your hair is magnificently Beautiful! Please do not spoil what nature has so graciously bestowed upon you!



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

I would suggest pls pls do not dye your hair... at this age white hair looks super kool... it will make you more dignified...



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

white is a good look for most



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

at your stage white hair is looking very beautiful nd intellectual, but if you want you may dye



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

it depends some people have that white hair which looks like cotton and it looks really good but however some people does not have that pure white hair it is blondish white which looks not that good, so if you have the cottonish white hair in my opinion you should not dye it otherwise i would consider dying.



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

YES!! lime green.



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

My grandma has white hair but then she has one thick streak of copper colored hair near the front. Its very chic and cool, but she doesnt dye the whole thing,and its her signature look.



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

No. Be proud of it! You've earned every single one.



Why let some silly 2 minute commerical tell you your gray hair is bad? So some company can make money?



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

Go for it!. I never dyed my hair when I was younger, but dyed my hair on a dare. I got so many complements, that I;ve even tried different colours and styles. The sky's the limit!



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

No. Regardless of what type of colour you choose it will look terribly obvious as it grows out.



White is a colour that looks distinguished and casual on anyone. It's not obtrusive and there are too many beautiful and wonderful things to do in our magnificent country to be sitting in a salon chair, or being a contortionist in your bathroom.



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

nope...coz to me u'll be handsome/beautiful with ur own natural beauty



Should I dye my hair? I have naturally white hair as I'm 69.?

No, white hair looks really pretty. Leave it the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment