Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am 14, and I seem to be losing small bits of my hair???

i have noticed that i am losing my hair, it is not in mass, but when i comme my hair i have lots of small hairs come out.



i have just had a hear cut, and my hair is quite short so it is quite noticable.



i also think that my hair is turning gray or white.



could it be that i have the first stages of lukimia or am i turning amblimo??



I am 14, and I seem to be losing small bits of my hair???

Have you seen a Dr? This could be due to poor nutrition. Do you eat enough fruits and veggies each day and no fast food? Try Flaxseed Oil capsules. They're good for preventing hair loss. If you're sure it's not the lack of nutritients then you should see a Dr. and ask for your thyroid to be checked. A thyroid deficiency can cause hair loss. This is important because you could be bald by your early 20's.



I am 14, and I seem to be losing small bits of my hair???

No its it not lukimia nor you turning Albino you are born albino its not something that you develop. The average person looses over 100 particles everyday so dont sweat it, and you say that you just got a hair cut so first wash your hair then grease and brush it and you SHOULD be okayé–µ?br>I am 14, and I seem to be losing small bits of my hair???



dude its probably stress



if not go see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment